Former #3 recruit Jason Gwaltney in the nation considering coming to UVA-Wise. Would be a huge get if we can get him in here, word is he's coming to the Spring Game Saturday.
Former #3 recruit Jason Gwaltney in the nation considering coming to UVA-Wise. Would be a huge get if we can get him in here, word is he's coming to the Spring Game Saturday.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
is this int he entire USA? like where tennessee, vt, and such have looked at him or is this like naia rankings?
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
He was ahead of Steve Slaton for a while on the depth chart while he wast at WVU.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Jason Gwaltney
Link to his recruiting page back in 2005. Kids ran into some trouble but I think we should give the guy a shot. Not often D1 talent comes to Wise.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
true... uva wise better not mess this up
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
This would be flipping huge for the Cavs if they can pull it off! Man I can't wait for football to start again.
Officially retired
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Jason Gwaltney
Link to his recruiting page back in 2005. Kids ran into some trouble but I think we should give the guy a shot. Not often D1 talent comes to Wise. </div></div>
Morgan and Hippeard are D1 talent in my opinion.
If they put some more talent around Gwaltney, he's the type of player on the NAIA level that could vault a team like UVAW into national title contention automatically...if he hasn't lost a step. Dude's a beast when he's on.
Keep us posted.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Is he coming???
Bookmarks